Finally Recovering (Almost) and Other Updates

Since July 10th, I have been sick.

I have been to the ER 3 times in 3 weeks.

I have not been out of my house, except to go to the doctor, for 3 weeks.

On Thursday of last week, I had to have a spinal tap done to see if they can figure out these headaches. On Saturday, I ended up at the ER again because my neck and shoulders were completely stiff and painful. They gave me meds that made me sleep all day.

Yesterday, my neck and shoulders started feeling much better.  I can now sit up for longer than 20 minutes at a time. My headache is only at about a 3-4 instead of a 8-9.

On to better news.....

We have finally decided where the Princess is going to go to school next year. She has agreed to play softball again at the school. We are excited. We just have to make sure that she gets the classes that she needs to get into the IB program in the high school.

I'm still working on finding a full time job, but if I don't, I can always be a substitute teacher again this year.

Finally, I have lost down to less than half of the weight I was before surgery.  (I promise that as soon as I get clothes that fit, I will post before and after pics.  With my really baggy clothes, you can't really tell the difference now.)


And.....  in 14 days (not that I'm counting), I will have a  teenager!  I can't believe the Princess is going to be 13 this year!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money