Our "Normal"

The doctors told me to "return to normal" so I have been doing everything I normally do.  Almost everything.... I haven't had a chance to get back to the gym. I'm still trying to work that into my strange schedule. 

I get the Princess off to school in the mornings. Then I head to the daycare to help my mom, since my friend who really works there is still out on medical leave.

After I leave there, different days are different times, I head home for just a little bit before heading to get the Princess from softball practice. Two days a week, she has games. As of last Wednesday, the first game, she is the starting first baseman! Last year she only got to play in 2-3 games because she was in 7th grade. This year, as an 8th grader, she's a starter!  She got her same number too!  #18!!!!

We have school stuff, like meetings and stuff to handle in the evenings. We have church stuff. We also have Girl Scout stuff.

We stay pretty busy!  However, it's nice to be back to "normal".... whatever that is!

On a different note, we spent Labor Day weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN, with my parents. I'll post about that soon.... I took some good pictures of the Princess. I can't wait to show them to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money