Binge worthy

Today's post is a lot lighter than the past few I have written.  It's also going to be very short.

I have found a new show that I am currently binge watching on Netflix.

I love shows like CSI, CSI: New York, CSI: Miami, an Criminal Minds.

I have watched all of CSI: New York and Criminal Minds on Netflix. It didn't take long.... because I LOVE those two shows.

The other day, I was flipping through the guide and landed on NCIS. I watched about 20 minutes and decided I needed to see ALL of them.  I am currently 19 episodes into Season 1. I love it.  There are 13 seasons, not including the current season.  I'm guessing I'll have to catch it when it goes on Netflix also.  I want to get the full story for the characters before I watch the new ones. 

That's just my thoughts for the day. 

In other news:
1--I have a Presidential post in my head.  It WILL come out, just not sure when. :)
2--I have a book idea in my head. I've started hand-writing it. Maybe, soon, I'll get it into the computer.
3--I have plenty of ideas of things to write.  I just need to plan them out to get them on here.
4--I love hearing from you guys. Say "hello" and let me know you stopped by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!