The Presidential Debate

Last night, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had their final debate before the election in a couple of weeks.

I did NOT watch it. I did NOT watch the first two either. I haven't watched any of the debates for any office this year. Typically, I watch at least one, but this year, I haven't.

I did, however, watch stuff on my DVR because my shows that are on, typically, on Wednesday nights were not on. :(  There were no new episodes of my Wednesday night shows--because of the debate.

I was not impressed with that--but, I know that there are a lot of people (millions, in fact) who watched, Tweeted, Instagrammed, and Facebooked the ENTIRE thing!! 

I still have thoughts about all the different people running for different offices.  I'm trying really hard to convince myself to write my thoughts out about that.

For today, I have to reconcile myself to the fact that I have nothing to watch on my DVR from last night because The Donald vs. Hillary was on for the final time.... until everything is blocked out for election day in a couple of weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money