Happy New Year--2017!!

It's official!  We have made it out of 2016!! 

There were some good things that happened this year. On the other hand, there were some bad. In the public eye, we lost a lot of good people (or at least good actors/actresses/singers).

The funniest thing I saw at the end of 2016 was the guy who started the GoFundMe page to protect Betty White from death. I'm not sure who he was planning to pay off, but I guess it worked.  Now.... what's he going to do with any money that people donated? 

In our family, we had quite a few doctors visits, ER visits, and hospital stays last year. Mom started it in February. She took a fall at work and it cut her knee pretty badly.  She's still suffering the effects of that fall--her knee still hurts horribly.

Then I got sick over the summer. The doctors found the aneurisms behind my eyes. They never figured out why I am having headaches, but as my Dad says, "If I had a head like that and it didn't hurt, I'd have it checked." (It's a family thing; I guess.)

Then the Princess dislocated her kneecap in September. She ended her 8th grade softball season and her new-found love of karate class early.  She has been released to do what she wants, but her knee still hurts and pops frequently. We are going to have it checked again before she jumps back into karate this year.  (Hopefully I can set that appointment for this week.)



This is going to be a better year, physically at least.  I'm claiming it now!!  I'm not complaining about 2016! There were a lot of things that could have gone better (or differently) but I'm claiming that 2017 is going to ROCK! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!

I can't wait to see what the new year is going to bring!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!