Last Night It Snowed

All week, the weather forecasters called for snow.

Some called for 4"; others called for 8".

In reality, according to the weather reports this morning, we got about 2-3". A "cone of warm air" snuck in and pushed the higher totals of snow to the north.

Surprise! Surprise!

It snowed more to the north than at my house!!

Well, at least we got snow! It's beautiful outside!

It is still snowing a little bit now. That will all be gone before noon today.

I went out on the front porch earlier when I got up to get some pictures. It never fails when it snows that someone decides to walk through MY snow!!  It's MY yard! It's MY snow!  But, someone always walks through it before we get outside. That's why I went out earlier for pictures. :)  I got ahead of them this time. :)

I am a "snow-fectionist".  I want the snow to stay pretty and pristine without footprints in it. I always ask Tony and the Princess to walk only on the sidewalk and stay in each other's footprints.

Of course, I always give in and we end up messing up the entire yard..... but I really do love for it to be pretty and perfect for as long as it can be.

For the first time in 2017, it snowed last night! 

Enjoy it!
Stay warm!
Have fun!

What is your favorite part of the snow?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money