Motivational Meanderings--Philippians 4:13

Philippians 4:13--"I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me." (KJV)

We all know that verse.

We all quote that verse.

What does it really mean to you?

Today, it means that I can do the things I need to do because Christ is giving me the strength.

It means that, although Facebook reminded me that 7 years ago today we held my Grandmother's funeral, I can remember the good things about her and know that I will see her again one day.

It means that even when times are tough, I am tougher.

Today, that verse tells me that no matter what, I have the strength of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I can do anything... even when my body, my mind tells me I can't.

It could be the simple things like dealing with the pain in my left shoulder.

It could be the more aggravating things like dealing with a teenager! (WOW! Enough said!)

It could be big things like dealing with financial situations, jobs, family, and faith.

For me today, that verse just reminds me that I'm loved and that I'm in good hands.


What does this verse mean to you?  What do you need strength for today? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money