Never Enough Time

Most days, there are just not enough hours to finish the "to do list" I have.

There just isn't enough time to do all the things I want to do.

I really don't even know where to start with my "to do list" most days.

However, I'm learning quickly that there simply isn't enough time to do all I need to do with the Princess.

In just a couple weeks (34 days), she is going to be finished with 8th grade.

We've already enrolled her in high school for next year.

But, what scares me the most (in a good way) is that tomorrow morning, we are going to do our FIRST (of many, I'm sure) college tour!  We are going to be touring Appalachian State University. (I went to school there my first year of college, so I wouldn't be opposed to her being there!! Plus... we could get season passes to Tweetsie so when we go visit!!) 

It's crazy to think that there are only 4 short years before she is graduating from high school and going to college.

There isn't enough time in those 4 years to do everything, teach her everything, and spend all the time we want to with her.

There's never enough time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money