Back Home from Pigeon Forge

We are home.  We got in yesterday evening, around 6:30, I guess.

First stop?  My parents' house.  Whether they are with us or not, we always stop there FIRST when we get back into town.

I used my Fitbit the entire weekend.  I walked over a mile every day!  LOVE IT!

On the way up, it was uneventful. Not much traffic. Great weather.

We got there.  We definitely sent pics of lots of stuff to my mom and sister during the trip.


Although it's a little blurry, that was the first sighting of the mountains that we had on the way up!

While we were there, we had to go to Krispy Kreme.  We went on 3/17 while they had GREEN doughnuts.  We got to watch them make them.  It was AWESOME!  (I did a live video of some doughnuts coming through.  Go check it out on my Facebook page.)



They look a little weird, but they tasted like HOT, melty Krispy Kreme doughnuts!  (Sorry if you missed them on St. Patrick's Day!)


We ran a Pot of Gold special for our Paparazzi customers. (There are still a couple left, if you'd like one!) Only $5.... plus shipping, if you aren't close enough for delivery!


4,6, 8, and 10 are still available!  Order before 8:30pm and we will open it live on our 9pm show tonight!  (Just send me your email in a private message so I can send a PayPal invoice.) It's on our Jackson's Jamming Jewels VIP Group.

We found a couple of new places that we love.  On Saturday, we met up with the youth group at the NASCAR Speed Park. We had been past it 1000 times, but had never been there. 

We also found out that Timberwood Grill at the Island is AWESOME!

Then on Sunday, we found the Old Mill Restaurant. There's a bunch of little stores around it. It's awesome!  

They give you so much food!  We couldn't eat all of it!

Also.... they have a water wheel and water fall behind it (in front of it--guess it depends which direction you come from!).  So of course I had to get pics of Chasity there.  







On Sunday night, we went to a new mini-golf place called Crave.  Everything is candy and ice cream themed. They have an indoor course and an outdoor course that it played on the roof!!!

They also have mini-BOWLING!!!  Of course we had to play that too!







I WON!!!!  


On Monday when we stopped for the ice for the cooler, we noticed a screw in tire.  We had JUST gotten the tires before we left on the trip.  So we had to get that patched.  That was a 2 hour delay.... but.... it was done and we made it safe.



On the way home, we had a little rain.  Some construction traffic. Then the NC Sign.... the signal that we are heading home, but it won't be long until we go back!  



I love Pigeon Forge. I can't wait to get back there!  


Hopefully I'll see it this summer!  

We are wanting to go again at Christmas too!  

Where's your favorite place on Earth?  (Hint: Pigeon Forge is MINE!)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money