Happy Easter 2018--I am Blessed!

April 1st, 2018!!

It's April Fool's Day, but I haven't played any jokes on anyone, yet.  I haven't had time.

The Easter Bunny did show up at my house.


This morning, we had to be at church early to practice one last time for the Easter choir. Then I taught Sunday School.  Then we had service (choir included). Then we pied the Pastor! (I'll post the Facebook video of that as soon as I can!) Then lunch.  Now how to do some stuff before we head to hang out with the family for Easter!

We did a family pic at church with everyone who was there today... missing one!



Now... I'm writing!

Tony is making mashed potatoes (yummy homemade ones) for the family dinner later.

Chasity is doing her laundry and coloring/drawing. 

Typical Sunday now!


Through Paparazzi, Chasity and I have been challenged to do a few things.  Since we did not meet our March Challenge, we are given the same one again, but they are adding a new on also!

First, March Challenge (continued).... we need to level up! (Sounds like a video game...right?!) We need to find 3 teammates for our team! 

Help us out!  If it's not for you, refer someone to us!


For our new April Challenge.

Every day, we are to put a Post-it note (I'm using index cards) on the mirror and tell what we are. We are to say.... I am.......

Today, with it being Easter, I chose to say "I am Blessed". Then we post it with #IamPaparazzi to our social media pages.

This is today's pic:





What are you today?  Put in the comments "I am......" and tell us what you are!

Happy Easter 2018!

Hope you have a great day!

What are you????? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money