Sometimes Things Get Erased




The other day, I wrote a post. It was pretty long, and had several pictures to it.  It never posted.  I will rewrite it.... just not right this second.

I hate when I work on something so long and it gets erased.  It's like back in college when I didn't save the information before the computer shut down.

Now...with the programs, like Google Docs, that automatically save, I don't face that as often!  I guess this was just one of those crazy times.

I think I'm going to start writing in Google Docs first.... and then putting it here.  That way if I doesn't save, I still have it!

I'm also thinking of moving my blog to a different platform.  I haven't decided yet, but if I do, I'll have a link here to get to it....so you can come along.


What's the worst thing you have ever lost or had erased?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money