Easter 2019: Photo Shoot

 Anytime I can get Chasity to dress up, we do not have many reasons to around here, I try to get her to let me take a lot of pictures of her. 

I do have to warn her ahead of time, and typically, she is cooperative. 

Easter 2019 was one of those cooperative times! I think I got some good shots. 

I typically take them on my camera instead of my phone. That is why April 2019 is just now being posted. I need to get better at posting soon after I take pictures. 


NOTES: 

1. The sun was bright and I use a point and shoot camera. 

2. I am much better at nature photography. 

3. I love taking pictures of my daughter!  
































That may (or may not) be picture overload!  

Let me know in the comments if you have suggestions for better pictures. (Be kind!)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money