Picture Overload, Again



I took this picture of the fountain in Veteran's Park in downtown Kannapolis, NC. As I was clicking through my pictures from that day, this one caught my eye. The fountain looks like it is black and white, but the background is color. No editing has been done to this photo, so I was shocked when I clicked to it.

This is the view at Liberty University. Well, one of them. The campus is beautiful, and this was a view I could not resist pictures of. 



I honestly cannot tell you where the purple tree is located. I know that I saw it and wanted a picture of it. I love purple, so I had to have the picture. 

These two pictures were taken at Myrtle Beach. We were walking around at the pier, and I wanted to get some shots. 

I do have pictures of people, mostly Chasity, but I think that my nature pictures are the best. 

What are your favorite things to take pictures of? 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

When All Is Said And Done

Saving Money