Writing Challenge--Day #2

Today is Day #2 of my writing challenge. If you missed Day #1, check it out here. Join in; it's never too late to start writing.

Yesterday's challenge about songs did not require a lot of thought on my part.  I have music around me all the time. I have been listening to music since before I was born. I have been singing since "before I could talk," if you would have asked my Grandmother before she passed.

Today's Challenge: "If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?"

In order to answer this, I am going to say that I don't have ONE single person I want to meet. I have a lot of people I want to meet. I have a lot of questions I'd love to ask everyone of them. However, I have a group of people, however silly it may sound, that I would love to meet at some point.

Let me preface this by saying that I have watched wrestling on TV since, well, since as long as I can remember. I recall times sitting on the floor at my great-grandfather's house on Saturday mornings watching wrestling. That was back in the day before it was 2-3 hours long. That was back when they were only on for 30 minutes to an hour a week. You knew who the good guys were and the bad guys were. They only had a show for women wrestlers once a month or so.

Now, I watch WWE wrestling several times a week. My entire family (expect Mom, The Princess, and a couple other people) watch it together on WWE Network for the pay-per-view events. We all gather at my parents' house to watch. It's like an "event" for us.

So, with that said, that group of people I'd love to meet are the WWE Superstars.  Don't get me wrong; there are some I just don't like. I know they are all playing a part. But, I'd like to meet them.

I have questions for all of them, like:

Charlotte Flair--I'd love to ask how it was growing up as a Flair. When did she know she was going to be a WWE Superstar.

Sheamus--I always say, every time he comes out, that I want to meet him to find out what kind of sunscreen he uses. He's so white. I know he can't avoid the sun.

Becky Lynch--I have the same question about sunscreen for her, but she does have more of a tan than Sheamus.


Of course, like I said, I have a list of people I'd love to meet. This is probably the most random, interesting, and out-of-the box group I could imagine meeting though.

I have all the "normal" people on my list too, like:
The President
The President-elect
The Governor of NC (Actually, I have met him. He was the Mayor of Charlotte when I met him though. I was his Sign Language Interpreter at a local high school graduation.... That feels like a lifetime ago.)
George Strait
Carrie Underwood
Reba
The Rock
Billy Graham

That's just my short list of people, who are alive, that I'd love to meet.

I have a list of those who have passed that I'd love to meet also:
Elvis
Ronald Reagan
The Soldiers who nailed Jesus to the Cross
Adam/Eve
Noah
Moses
Actually all my favorite characters from The Holy Bible.
Walt Disney



Ok, that's enough! 

Who's on your list?  Leave it in the comments. Or, write your own post and leave the link in the comments!

Comments

Lynne said…
Day 2: http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/11/writing-challenge-day-2.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money