Writing Challenge--Day #9

Check out links to all of the Writing Challenge posts in Day #8.

It's kind of fitting that I'm doing this challenge. It's starting to ask questions about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Since tomorrow is the last day of the posts I'm doing about the Writing Challenge, I think it's going to be a good way to end it.

Don't forget to leave the link to your post of the writing challenge in the comments so I can come check it out!

Today's Challenge: "What's on your Christmas wish list?"

I have a lot of stuff on my Christmas wish list; don't we all?

I want things that can be bought:
Clothes
Shoes
Camera
Pots and Pans
Silverware
Mattress/Box Springs
Fitbit
Laptop

I want things I know I can't get:
Pay off my bills (all of them--including house, car, and student loans) before Dec. 31
Win the lottery (except I don't play)


I want things I have to work to get:
Health
Happiness
Love
Peace
Get my house decorated for Christmas (Tony & my nephew did the outside lights. Now the inside!!)
To get my 1/2 bath and the Princess's room painted (We got the paint last Christmas!)
My crafty business to succeed (more on that later!)


I want things that may/may not ever happen:
World Peace
End World Hunger
Stop Child Abuse
Find a home for all kids who need one


What's on your Christmas Wish List?  Link up in the comments!!

Comments

Lynne said…
Great list! I gave my top 3.

http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/12/writing-challenge-day-9.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!