Heart-breaking Question

Yesterday, I posted about all the tests that the Princess has to take over the next 6 school days. You can read that here.

When I picked her up yesterday, she said she felt good about her Math test. 

She should be fine with the English test today. She usually does well on it.

However....

This morning, when I dropped her off at school, she looked at me and asked me if she has to keep going to school.

Seriously?

I didn't want to make her get out of the car and go in for another day of testing! It's only going to get worse, I figure.

So, as I sit here with tears in my eyes, I have to force myself to force my kid to go to school for tests.

I'm just hoping that for the next 6 mornings she doesn't ask me to keep her at home.  It will only get harder for me to say "Go to school" every day.

What heart-breaking questions have your kids asked you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!