Writing Challenge--Day #4

Today is Day #4 of the Writing Challenge.

Check out Day #1, Day #2, and Day #3. Then, join in!  It's fun writing about things!  Just be sure to leave a link to your post in the comments so I can come check it out!

Today's Challenge: "What do you think about most?"

To me, that's a loaded question. It depends on my mood. It depends on my plans. It just depends.

Most of the time, I think about how I need a full time job. I want to get back into teaching. I apply for jobs, but I haven't gotten any of them.

I think about my daughter's future. I think about all the things she can become, and the things that scare me about that! 

I think about going back to school. I just don't know what I'd study. I've looked at the audition requirements for going back to school as a music major, but they TERRIFY me! It's been 20 years since I played on a regular basis..

I think about writing. I'm doing it more now. I love writing.

I think about reading. I have a list of books--several hundred books--that I want to read! (Who has the time for that?!)

I think about my parents. I know they are getting older and won't be here forever. But, I think about the fact that I have to be available to help them, if/when they need me. I think about how I may not be able to do everything they need me to do.

I think about my husband working waaaaaay too much. Counting today, he has worked 13 straight days. He has to work tomorrow too. Then Monday and Tuesday. He's using a vacation day on Wednesday, since the Princess will be out of school for Thanksgiving that day.

I think about where  I thought I'd be right now. In all reality, I told Tony when I graduated with my -aster's in 2012 that I would go back to school next school year (2017-2018) to start working on my PhD! I'm just not sure that's what I want to do.

I think about vacation. I can't wait to get back to Pigeon Forge, although I've been there twice this year already!

I think about where I want to be in 5 years. In 10 years. I just keep setting goals and trying to hit them as quickly as possible.

My mind is always going 1000 miles an hour. I have to force it to shut down so I can sleep at night.

So, what do you think about most?

Comments

Lynne said…
Day 4 for me...http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/11/day-4-writing-challenge.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money