Writing Challenge--Day #5

Yesterday, I totally forgot to write. Well, I did write, but not here.

I left for church at 9am and with everything I had to do yesterday, I did not come back home to stay until almost midnight. Hey! Some days are like that!

So Writing Challenge Day #5 is today!

Go back and check out Day #1, Day #2, Day #3, and Day #4. Then write your own and leave the links in the comments sections on the pages.

Today's Challenge: "What does your last text message from someone else say?"

The last text message I received says, "I'll call at nap."

Yep! That's from my mom. She's a day care director. Last night, my brother was telling us about the awesome turkey that was catered in for the Thanksgiving meal at his job. He had just sent us the information for their contact at the restaurant.

If my mom had not responded to him, the message would have been much longer and would have been a free plug for a local restaurant!! 

I guess Mom is going to call to check about having turkey catered for Thursday.... if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg! 

That's today's challenge!  What's the last text you got? Who sent it to you? 

Link up! It's fun!

Comments

Lynne said…
Hi Leslie, catching up since the holidays. LOL, its funny how we can understand family 'shorthand' texts.

Here's my link: http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/12/writing-challenge-day-5.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!