Writing Challenge--Day #10

Today is my final day of the writing challenge. I hope you have enjoyed it.

Check out all the other days!
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9

Link up in the comments to share your Writing Challenge! 

As always, I have a lot of goals for the new year. Some of which I can control. Others, I need help to reach.

1. Have a closer walk with God
2. Get a full time job
3. Build my crafty business
4. Build my travel business
5. Write a book
6. Build my blog
7. Get back in to the gym on a regular basis
8. Read a book every month (at least one!)
9. Spend more time with family
10. Keep my house cleaner
11. Pay off bills
12. Save money


I could go on and on. We all could.

Now....what are your goals for 2017? Link up in the comments!!

Comments

Lynne said…
I think a lot of us have similar goals. I hope you will be able to realize most, if not all. I enjoyed the writing challenge.

http://fourlynne.blogspot.com/2016/12/writing-challenge-day-10-final-day.html

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money