This morning!


This was the view from my balcony this morning. (I figured out how to do pictures.) Yesterday, it was foggy, so I didn't get to see the sunrise. But today...oh my gosh! It was so beautiful this morning. I just sat there in my pajamas and wrapped in the hotel blanket. All I could think about was how beautiful everything was. I told God, "I'm simply amazed that you could do all this just with your words". I took this shot myself as I sat on the balcony of the hotel. I could not resist the beauty.



(Sun on the Tide--Nov. 16, 2008)


This is the view directly out my window. I could not resist this shot. It was too beautiful to pass up. I wanted to always remember what the sun looks like just as it comes over the horizon. I wish I could have gotten out there sooner. I could have gotten the shot just as the sun poked up over the ocean. However much I wanted that shot of the sun 1/2 in and 1/2 out of the water, I love this shot that got of the sun this morning.




(Sun on the Ocean--Nov. 16, 2008)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money