Christmas--part 7--Christmas Day

On Christmas Day, Chasity woke up around 7:30am. She wasn't really in a hurry to see what (if anything) Santa had left. She jumped up in our bed--like always--and pulled the covers over her. I guess she was planning on sleeping more! lol

Anyways, I hope this PhotoBucket slideshow will work for you. You may have to click the picture and then click for a slideshow. Be sure to read the captions for the pictures. I tried to explain them! lol

Photobucket Album

This was a great Christmas. I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas also!

Now I'm looking forward to a new year! New adventures! New...just new!

Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
Hi Leslie, Thanks for stopping by my journal, and becoming a follower!! Saw your pics, your baby girl is an absolute DOLL!! So glad that you had a great Christmas, ours was nice too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money