Myself

For those of you who know me in real life, I love to write! I started writing when I was very young. When I was 15, I started compiling my poetry into a notebook. Somehow in the past 15 years, I have kept up with it. Yes, I have lost it probably 100 times, but I always manage to find it!

Recently, I started a blog about poetry. I decided to use it to let out a little of my creativity. When I first started it, I had temporarily lost the notebook, BUT... I found it! The first few things on the site have nothing to do with my personal writing. They are just things I love to read. They are things I love to hear. They are some of my favorite poems!

Today, however, I included my first personally written poem on the site. If you would like to check it out, please do.... it's here.

If you would like to add some of your own work to the site and become one of the authors/contributors, I will add you.

Just please remember when you read these that I was only 15 for them. I have some through when I was 18, but I am going in order. If you have comments, I just want you to keep in mind my age when I wrote them! :) (Thanks!)

Today's selection is called "Myself". Check it out!

Until next time........

Comments

It is great that you have kept up with your poetry writing. I am a big fan of them too and I write them once in a while and usually something pops in my head and that is my inspiration. I look forward to reading your poetry blog and this one too. I also have loved to write. Will you be posting any poetry websites on your other blog? I came across some and thought of you. I can email you the links so you can check them out if you like.
3 Bay B Chicks said…
Amazing that you have been writing since you were 15. Your talent has obviously been growing since that time. I was so, so impressed by the poem, Myself, that you directed us to. Thank you for sharing such an intimate part of your life. I hope this is the first of many of your poems that you will be posting! :)

-Francesca

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money