Plans for the Day

Today, I'm going to go to a Scrapbooking Crop. There's a lady from my church who is a Creative Memories consultant. She holds these a couple times a month. We pay to use her tools (like $5 for a day) and we can stay for HOURS to scrapbook. I don't get to do this often. Actually, I just started in September. I have only been ONCE to do this. However... I worked for about 5 hours and (since I was just learning) I finished 6 pages. That's actually good. I have friends that are there that work 6-8 hours for 2-3 pages. I'm not THAT much of a perfectionist...yet.

I can't wait to see the difference in the pages that I do now versus the ones I do in a year or two. That will be an interesting thing, I think.

Anyways... if you like to Scrapbook and don't have a Creative Memories consultant, you can go to Nannette's page here. Tell her that Leslie sent you. They have cool new stuff out for Valentine's Day! They have all kinds of neat stuff anyways. Just check it out for yourself!


I hope that you all get to do what you want to today! Have fun! If it is as cold there as it is here, STAY WARM! (It was single digits here last night. It's in the teens now!)


Until next time........

Comments

betty said…
hope you had a fun day scrapbooking; I never got much (at all) into it but I see people's beautiful creations they have made and admire their talent

betty
I did not think Creative Memories was around any more. Where I lived previously I met a lady who did this as her job and I used to go to her house to do scrapbook. I bought a whole bunch of supplies. It was fun but time consuming and at the time I could not fit it in to do. I have tons of pictures but now they have the digital scrapbooking pages software that you just insert the picture into the design, etc. This, to me, is not as much fun, as building the page yourself.
Lynne said…
It is so funny that you post about this subject topic. With the passing of my Grandmother, we have all these old photos and I was thinking the best way to preserve and share them with my siblings. This would be a fun "family" project to take on if we could find someone local to help us. I will check out your friend's website. It is nice that you have this available to you. Have a great day! Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!