The Sky was Split...Right Down the Middle

Wow! I wish I would have had my camera with me yesterday. When I went to pick Chasity up from school, the sky was split. There was almost literally a line in the sky. The left 1/2 was black (looked like tornados could happen at any minute), but the right 1/2 was blue (the prettiest Carolina blue you can imagine).

The sky was like this for almost an hour. As I sat there in the car riders' line waiting to get Chasity from school, I kept looking at it. I really was hoping that it would still be like that when I got home to my camera. However, it was sunny and bright everywhere when we got home.

Sometimes, I think God puts on special shows like that just so we can see that He is there. It was amazing!

Until next time........

Comments

Ohilda said…
Awwww...I wish you'd had your camera also. Sometimes when we see amazing sunsets, we say that God is painting with watercolors. :)

Ohilda
betty said…
I bet that was amazing to see! I love all the Lord gives us to view of his majesty and that he gave us eyes to see it all :)

enjoy your weekend

betty

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Goodie Box!

Saving Money