Weight Update!!

Last week, I didn't weigh myself because I was sick! Plus, I didn't really eat anything much at all last week. I did, however, register for Weight Watchers online. So I did spend time reading up and learning about the program.

Today, I got on the scale. Two weeks ago, I weighed 402. Today, I weigh 390! In two weeks, I have lost another 12 lbs. That makes a total of 26 lbs. so far! I'm excited! Yeah, if you look at the previous post about my weight, it says that I started at 412. Yeah... I looked at the paper wrong. I started at 416. I lost 4 lbs the first week. I lost 4 lbs the second week. I lost 6 lbs the third week. Then I didn't weigh in last week. I weighed in today at 12 lbs down!

I can tell it mostly in my pants. I HATE for my pants to be baggy, so I buy them to fit! Yesterday, I wore my black dress pants to church and I had to keep pulling them up. I'm going shopping next Sunday with my mom! I'm so happy!

Next Sunday is my bday! So...I'm going to get myself a bday gift! I will keep you updated!

Until next time........

Comments

betty said…
congrats; that is awesome!! keep up the good work!

betty
Unknown said…
you go girl! =)
Lynne said…
WTG Leslie, that is awesome! I'm a WW member online too! Not sure of your age but I'm post on the 40s board for my age group. Lots of supportive folk online.
Joann said…
GREAT JOB!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm SO PROUD OF YOU!!! You're AWESOME!!!
Carol said…
Leslie,
That is wonderful! I have struggled with my weight since....well....forever! I recently had the lap band surgery. Weight loss is the hardest thing to do. Just keep chipping away at it!
Carol
Wow! That is great. I too have always had weight problems but can't seem to follow any program. Any weight I have ever lost has been on my own, watching what I eat, drinking lots and lots of water. I am not one for exercise but I know that it helps. Don't be discouraged if one week you do not lose any or little pounds, it happens. Keep it up! Remember too, that it is better to lose a few pounds a week as opposed to a whole lot. You more likely to keep it out in this way.
The Robinsons said…
CONGRATS!! That's great to hear--I can't wait to hear more exciting news!

PS-I posted a couple of ultra sound pics on my blog if you guys want to take a look:)

KEEP UP THE HARD WORK!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money