As if I don't have enough to do...

Yesterday and today have been Snow Days (#3 and #4) for Cabarrus County Schools. Chasity has been out of school for 4 days now....Saturday-Today! She's not hating the snow at all! HOWEVER.... I just found out that CCS is planning to do the make-up day for yesterday on Saturday.

As if I don't have enough to do, Chasity is now going to have school on Saturday...probably just in the morning, but that's bad enough. She's had perfect attendance so far this year, so I have no plans of keeping her out of school.

Chasity also has dance pictures on Saturday morning. So I am going to have to call the studio to find out what they are going to do about the pictures. I am hoping they are going to rearrange the schedule because she's not the only one that will have school that day.


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, I didn't know they could even do that.

Enjoy the snow!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!