So Far Behind

Sometimes I feel like I'm so far behind that I'll never catch up.

For example:
Monday night I had a 3 page paper due at 11:30pm. I finished it at 11:28pm and tried to post it to the online forum (also know as UNCC's Blackboard system). The system kept giving me an error message and I finally got it posted at 11:31pm. Now "technically" my paper is LATE!

On top of that, I had 4 discussion board posts that I was supposed to do. Since I finished my paper and my child was screaming for me, I went downstairs and opted to leave those until yesterday. Yesterday I realized that I had not done all the reading required for the answers. So FIRST I had to read! Then I had to post. So....I got 3 of the 4 posts completed. I still have work to do for the 4th one...but...here's the kicker....It's WEDNESDAY already! I should have finished this a long time ago!

Let's see what else I have going on.... oh yeah...my 1/2 semester class starts online with RCCC today. So I have that to get to work on...it's another English class....LOTS of reading and writing! A paper a week since it's only an 8 week class! I should be ok if I can get the reading finished in time!

Then for my other online class, I still have (due in two weeks) a lesson plan that I have to make and teach. Where am I going to teach? I don't have a job? Shoot! Now I have to work on that too! Man! I'm never going to catch up!

Tonight I have a 4-6 page paper due that's 1/2 of my mid-term grade for my in-person English class. I haven't even started on it yet. I think I'm going to tell her that I need until next week. She said we could have extra time if we needed it, but I just didn't think about telling her before today! So hopefully she will let me turn it in next week!

The really bad part about all of this is that the 4 discussion posts, the English paper, and the other paper have all been assigned for a little over 2 weeks now...and I'm just a SLACKER!

To put it bluntly and honestly, I just can't get my crap together this semester! I think last semester I just was so excited that I did everything on-time and very well. This semester, I'm not doing that. I really want all A's so I can have a Grad School GPA of 4.0, but at the rate I'm going, that's NOT going to happen. So now I have to pick it up and get my butt moving!

On to the other discussion post...then possibly working on the paper!

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!