Weight Update

So... this week I didn't lose anything! Guess I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and start exercising! I have been trying to see what I could do without it first...just for fun. I always knew I'd have to start exercising, but I just wanted to see how long I could actually lose weight without doing it!

I guess this was the end! lol However... it just means that it's a new beginning! The beginning of being sore... The beginning of walking... The beginning of being healthier...

So I'm still at 385 now, but next week....well...that's a different story!



Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
I'm going to start exercising this week too. It is hard, but we can do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

Scheduling Appointments and Visiting the Doctor