Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Ok....so let's get this show on the road!

As you may (or may not) know, I have been doing Weight Watchers since January. I am loving it. I have lost almost 40 lbs. I have hit my initial "goal weight" that WW set for me! So...it would NOT have been me who went through McDonald's today and got a vanilla milkshake! I would never try to sabotage myself like that!

It was not me who went shopping for black pants yesterday. Of course, after finding the black pants, I would NEVER pick out a jacket and skirt to wear for Easter Sunday. I wouldn't find three adorable shirts that I love the colors of....all 3 shirts would not be exactly matching (EXCEPT for the color) either! I wouldn't buy three shirts that are exactly the same...just in different colors!

Chasity had her first coach's pitch baseball practice on Saturday! Great day for it...BEAUTIFUL! I would not be the mom sitting in my fold out camping chair shouting "Great Job Baby Girl" everytime she did something CLOSE to right. I would not be the one who made my child run the bases BEFORE everyone else arrived just so I could get pics of her on every base! I didn't make my child stand there (once practice started) so that I could get shots of her at bat with a helmet on! I would never embarrass my child like that! (Of course it wasn't my child who was putting that wonderful NC Red Dirt in her NEW GLOVE and dumping it out....repeatedly! She wouldn't do that!)

I would not call in reinforcements to help with my homework just because I really need some stress relief. While doing that, I would not have a veteran teacher who is working with me to plan a lesson that I will teach in her class on Friday! She would not have answered most of the questions for me on my assignment... She would not have said at the end..."All you need to do it type it up"! WOW! My homework that would have taken me all week did not only take me 90 minutes today....especially since the teacher had a class at that time!

Last, but not least.... I am not currently blogging about things I did not do while I should be working on the homework that I did not ask the veteran teacher to help with. But....since I am (NOT!!!).... I'll do my homework now!

Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
I don't know what happened but this jumped to your next post because I was going to comment on your doing sign language, lol. Anyhoo, my DD#1 is good at sign language too. She used to be asked to do sign, and one of her friends would play piano and the other would sing. They were quite the trio. It was beautiful to watch. I admire your talents! Congrats on your weight loss, you put me to shame. Blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

I Keep Losing Days