Spring Break

So this week Chasity is on Spring Break. I had mine from my classes back in March, so this is not a vacation for me. I wish schools and universities could have the schedules.... but anyways! So instead of hanging out at home with Chasity for the five school free days, I get to work at the day care to cover for my mom. She and Dad left this morning with a couple other people from our church to go to a church conference in the mountains. It only makes since that my parents go since my daddy is the minister of music! Anyways......

So today I got up at 5:30am! WOW! Haven't done that in a WHILE! So...I got to the daycare to help out at 7am! There was only ONE child there...other than mine (who has to go with me because I am working there! lol)!! Well...FINALLY about 8:30am all the kids started pouring in to the daycare! WOW again! We had 21 kids today! There were 7 kids out! (Some won't come because it is Spring Break, but the others still might show up tomorrow!)

We got it worked out so I can leave tomorrow in time to get to school! (Yippee!) That means that the paper that is due tomorrow night has to be done TONIGHT instead of tomorrow during the day....which is a better time for me to write it anyways! So.... I'm off to write a paper. I don't even know what my topic is yet! Guess I need to pick one of those soon so that I can get these 4-6 pages written!




Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
Sounds like you have your hands full and then some. Very good of you to cover for the parents! I took a business technical writing course once upon a time, and you reminded me of myself. Just in time writing and getting the paper done right before class, lol. I aced it every time. Now only if that strategy worked for my last Math course, lol. Best wishes on your success for the class!
3 Bay B Chicks said…
I am glad to read that you and I share similar priorities, Leslie. Like you, when I was in school, blogging usually came before writing any paper. :)

Oh, and it is always better to write at night.

-Francesca

PS: My sincerest apologies for never making it over to your blog to thank you for your wonderful award. I suck! When I get behind in commenting, I really get behind. Suffice it to say, it was wonderful of you to think of us. THANK YOU!!!
Lynne said…
Hi Leslie -- TO answer your question, it was Laura that was sent home. She had a hairline fracture beginning in her hip area.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money