Welcome Followers!

I noticed the other day that I haven't ever really said HELLO to any of my followers! As of this morning, my follower number is at 14! Does anyone else think that's totally cool?

I never really started this to have other people read it.... but.... since you guys are here.... THANKS! I appreciate the comments and knowing that you are reading!

One day, I will tell you all my story...from the beginning. But...for today, I'll just say THANK YOU for reading my blog and I hope to catch up on some reading after the semester is over!

Speaking of the semester, I only have a few more weeks left! I'm so excited! AND...I have registered for next Fall already! I'm even happier about that! My ONLY class will be an ONLINE class. I won't even have to go to the campus...which is 30-45 minutes away (depending on traffic, weather, and stop lights, of course)!!

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to you guys/gals for reading!

THANKS FOLLOWERS!


Until next time........

Comments

Lynne said…
That was really nice of you to shout out, lol! I hope you have a great day! You inspire me with school....someday I'll get it finished.
Unknown said…
welcome ;)

Love your blog. Woo Hoo!
14 Followers! You go girl!
Lynne said…
Hey Leslie, I gave you an award - congratulations and now go pick it up!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

New Year's Survey