The Countdown is On!!

Today, I spent the day at Chasity's school. I got there about 10:30am and Chasity and I left at 1:00pm. I checked her out early. I guess it's a good thing too because she wasn't feeling so well. I took her to the doctor's office and he checked her for strep--negative, but running a culture for a couple days! Then we found out that my sis-in-law in WV is quarantined because she may have the swine flu.....of course, she was HERE this past weekend for Chasity's recital!

Anyways.... I'm counting down days and assignments. I have 28 hours and 44 minutes (until 12 midnight tomorrow) to get everything done! I have two papers finished and turned in. I have 6 papers left. I know what I'm going to write for 4 of them, but it's the other two that worry me! lol So.... I'm in serious countdown-stress out mode....BUT....when it's finished, I get to celebrate Mother's Day!

Tomorrow is a sad anniversary, but I'll write about that tomorrow.... or Sunday!

Right now, I'm hoping MY throat will quit hurting and I can get all my work done!



Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!