Finished....with a 4.0!

So.... all of my classes are finished for the semester! I'm so glad! I don't know what happened to me this semester! However... I did manage to pull all A's out of my classes again! So for all my Graduate work, I have a 4.0 GPA! For all my Undergraduate work (that counts towards my Graduate degree) I have a 3.70 GPA. I still have 2 classes that I have to factor into the Undergraduate classes...they are being transferred into UNCC from RCCC.

Next semester, which starts Aug. 17th, is WAY tooooo closs, but I only I ONE class. So I should be able to stay on top of that class better than I did with 3 this semester!

I am praying for a job....so if you want to pray with me.... I really need a job teaching High School English.... I need to start in August! :) I have enjoyed this year being about to go to Chasity's school when I wanted to, but I really need a job to finish out my Phase I coursework! So....let's all pray that I get one!

Chasity only has a couple more weeks left! I'm excited about that too. I'm looking forward to sleeping past 6am again (just until I get a job....)!!! lol I am glad that it will be LATER in the day when I wake up for the first WEEK after school is out! I will NOT have the alarm on for me.... and if Tony doesn't wake up after me hitting snooze twice.....well.... I'm turning it off! lol

I just have to finish reloading programs onto my computer and then I'll be back to using my own computer instead of my sister's! I'm REALLY excited about that! Actually, I know that I can get online with mine, so I might put Lisa's downstairs and move mine back up here to the office. I NEED to get some more stuff on eBay and I need to get some pics online to some people! :)

Right now though, I'm chilling out and hoping my bro-in-law remembers to bring the disk to put my Microsoft Office stuff back on the computer!


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations on the 4.0!
Lynne said…
Congratulations on your 4.0! What a wonderful achievement! I pray God will bless you with a job! Blessings to you!
Congratulations on your 4.0! Wow, that is great!!!! The best of luck in finding a job, I am sure you will find one.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!