Not Me Monday....Post Number 90!!!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Just so you know, I am using POST NUMBER 90 for my NOT ME! MONDAY!!! Isn't that exciting? By the end of this week (probably) I will have a "party" for reaching post number 100!!! (What should I do for that party?? Hmmm......)

So.... I really do not have much to say about this weekend! Oh okay. You twisted my arm!

I am NOT currently sitting here working on a Not Me! Monday post when I should be reading. I have not procrastinated until the last 6 days to get all my work done for the end of the semester! I would never do that! I would not be counting down the days until Chasity and I are both out of school....6 for me....23 for Chasity! I would not be excited about sleeping past 6:30am!!!

I guess this next part really isn't about me. My child would not be the ONE child out of all the dancers at her recital on Saturday evening who decided to start screaming as they were lining up to go on stage. Luckily the music for the other groups was loud and the doors to the stage were shut. Otherwise we would (not) have heard MY Angel Child screaming "I want to go home. I don't want to dance!! I'm tired!" Of course, I did not plan her hair appointment during the time she should have been taking a nap. And.... I did not wake her up just to take her into the recital and get her dressed! I would NEVER do that to my child!

I would not secretly be the Girl Scout Troop leader who is looking forward to the end of May. I have been so busy this semester that I forgot to enjoy some of the things we did! So.... since I have most of it planned for next year already, I get to enjoy it then! lol Of course, I would not be the troop leader who decided to wait until AFTER MY FINALS to find out what the parents are going to owe me for patches/awards. And.. I would not have waited until now to decide (and I still haven't) when the Awards Ceremony is going to be.

Right now...I am not wishing my life away! I am not hoping that I can survive this week very quickly so that I can move on past my finals and papers and get started on having some fun!

So this is probably the most boring Not Me! Monday yet! :( Maybe as I go through finals this week, I can do something really interesting. Oops... I mean...NOT do anything interesting!

Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh oh oh, I could do you a blog make-over for your 100th post celebration!!!

I am so not tring to pressure you or anything!

Good post, sounds like your daughter has been taking lessons from girl two, she always waits until show time to pitch her fits, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money