C is for Computer and Consistency!

I can honestly say that my computer is consistent! I am getting ready to box it up to send it off to have it fixed for the THIRD time! Naturally the lady at the warranty place said that they do not ask for replacements until the same thing has broken 4 times in 12 months. I have until October to see if this is going to work....or if they are going to have to get me a new one!

However.... the only thing I can say is that I really hope they get me another computer like this one... just that works! lol I like having the thing on the side to put in my camera disc so my pics go straight where I want them!


After I send it off, they said it should be 10 business days before I get it back...

Let's see if we can get it to work THIS time.... LOL At least I don't have school right now, so I'm not stressing about that!


Until next time........

Comments

Unknown said…
What keeps happening to it? Is it the same thing every time?
Unknown said…
I was going to suggest the same thing. The forcing, I mean, lol.

My computer is clunking out on me too. My boss has already sen me a new one, except mine has a bigger hard drive and more ram, but whatever. As long as it will come on, without shutting its self off, or if I could go a lengthy amount of time without that horrible blue screen of death- I'm good.

But it really does gripe me to swap.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!