Girl Scout Patches

I really didn't realize how many patches and stuff Chasity has earned this year. BUT... I just got home from my mom's house (literally around the corner) and we spent a little more than an hour putting all Chasity's petals and patches on her Daisy Girl Scout Tunic! I am so excited to see her tunic so colorful now!

She earned her entire Daisy for the front of her tunic. Then she earned 20-30 patches for the back of the tunic! WOW! That was all between October and May.....SEVEN months. Imagine what she'll do with 3 extra months next year! LOL

I am excited about what Girl Scouts can do for her! She loves it! I just hope she continues to love it!



Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!