Lazy Days...

I have been really lazy the past couple of days. Yesterday, Chasity and I did NOTHING. We watched TV and played with toys, but we didn't do anything else.

Today, I woke up at 8:45am. Chasity woke up about 10 minutes later. We are currently watching "Word World" on PBS. It's a pretty neat little show! I really wish things would show up just because we put letters together. lol

Update on Aunt JoAnn:
As of yesterday, we were told that she had about 72 hours to 7 days left. When mom spoke to my cousin Wayne yesterday, he said that Aunt JoAnn has 2 new tumors on her head. He said that he's figuring maybe 72 hours. He's really not thinking she will make it all week. However, the family is prepared... we're just waiting now.


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!