Not Me Monday! I did NOT do it!




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So it's Monday again! WOW!

It was not me who was totally did not do any dishes this weekend. I did do laundry, but it was not me who avoided dishes ALL weekend! Since my weekend dishes were not piled in the sink (although we have a dishwasher), I was not just totally embarrassed when two ladies from church (that I'm helping with VBS) came over to get some papers for VBS. They came in the house and I was NOT totally embarrassed by the dishes in the sink. I always keep my dishes done!

As for Chasity, I have not been counting down days until she starts Dance Camp. She starts tonight, but I have not been looking forward to it so that I can have 3 hours/night for 3 nights that I don't have to hear her ask me to take her outside or to watch cartoons! I would not do that!

I am not planning on doing so many things this coming school year that I am worried that if I get a job teaching, I won't have time to do all of it. I would never worry that working would get in the way of everything else I have already planned.

I am not currently using a laptop and wireless internet so that I can type up my Not Me! Monday and watch CSI: Miami at the same time! I would not do that...it would be totally lazy! I am NOT lazy!

Lastly, I am not secretly hoping that my Uncle's beach house is being used the week that I have asked for it. We are supposed to go down there the end of July and hang out with some of Tony's family from WV. I REALLY DO want to see them...especially the new baby, Lenna-Grace. However, I would not be so opposed to the beach that I secretly wish that my uncle would tell me that I can't have the house. I burn easily. Chasity burns even more evenly! BUT... if it IS available, I DO hope that I can go without getting burnt! However, I would NOT wish for a mountain trip instead!

So.....that's what I have not been doing...and am not currently doing!

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money