Beach Vacation....Day 5

WOW! My vacation is almost over!

Yesterday, we went to hang out with Debbie and her family at the pool. They moved to a different hotel and it had like 5 pools. It was awesome!

Then we came home and it started storming.... again! lol Well... that's hot weather with high humidity for you! :) BUT... that's ok. We ordered pizza in and ate that for supper.

The day ended with us falling asleep watching MY favorite movie on TV....Gone with the Wind!

So far today, we have cleaned the house up a little. I am sitting on the front porch waiting for my sis and my brother to get here. Lisa should be here anytime.... but Donnie is a couple hours out still.

I'm getting excited to see everyone!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!