It's Official!

So... it's finally official. I got all my paperwork together today and mailed it in. I'm an applicant for a teaching job in a High School.

I know I can do the job. I only have 2 classes left and ONE big $300 test to take before I get my license anyways. By the end of this school year, I will have my Secondary English Teaching License.... so... why not hire me now and let me work to earn my degree!?

Well... I don't know why. So.... just remember in your prayers that I need a job and that God will put me in the right teaching job for next (this coming--starting next month) school year!


Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
YOU GO, GIRL!!! You CAN do it!! Wishing you all the best!!
The Robinsons said…
Yay for teaching! About time you started using that college degree:) What grade levels of English are you teaching?

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money