CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

It's Official!

So... it's finally official. I got all my paperwork together today and mailed it in. I'm an applicant for a teaching job in a High School.

I know I can do the job. I only have 2 classes left and ONE big $300 test to take before I get my license anyways. By the end of this school year, I will have my Secondary English Teaching License.... so... why not hire me now and let me work to earn my degree!?

Well... I don't know why. So.... just remember in your prayers that I need a job and that God will put me in the right teaching job for next (this coming--starting next month) school year!


Until next time........

2 Comments from my friends:

Joann said...

YOU GO, GIRL!!! You CAN do it!! Wishing you all the best!!

The Robinsons said...

Yay for teaching! About time you started using that college degree:) What grade levels of English are you teaching?