Weddings

I absolutely love weddings.

Last year I helped plan my "baby" sister's wedding. It was amazing! She was so beautiful!

Tomorrow, I get to see one of my best friends get married. I can honestly say that I have never been to a Sunday wedding before. I have attended outdoor weddings, hotel weddings, church weddings, but I have never been to a Sunday wedding....anywhere!

I was REALLY surprised when I got the invite. I didn't know that she was dating anyone. So getting a wedding invitation really threw me for a loop! I screamed "Ohmigosh! Ginger is getting married!" I almost cried! I called my mom! I called my sister!

Three days later I called the bride's mom to reply for my entire family! :) It was AWESOME! We talked for awhile about everything.

Ginger is now living about 1/2 hour away from me.....instead of the two hours she was living before. Right now, she's staying with her soon-to-be mother-in-law. After tomorrow, she's going to move to her new hubby's house! I'm so excited for her! They have been together for a little over a year now! They started dating right after my sister's wedding last July. (NO! I don't know the guy!)

I'm just excited for her! I have to be sure to take my camera to get lots of pics! I know she's going to be beautiful!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!