Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Wow! I haven't done one of these in a while! However, this week has been interesting for me.

Since my Dad has been in the hospital this week (and came home on Thursday), I most certainly did NOT eat out a couple of times even though I packed my lunch to go to my Clinical Observations for school. I was not so lazy that I simply went to the hospital to see Dad instead of going home to eat first. I would never do that!

While I was at the hospital this week, I did NOT talk up the nurses about my Mary Kay business to try to get me some customers in the hospital. That would just totally be wrong to do while your Dad is in the hospital. So I would NOT do that.

I also would not go to the MinuteClinic just to make sure I didn't have strep. Since Dad doesn't have his spleen any more, he is more likely to get illnesses. So I would never go to a drug store and let someone I don't know jam a Q-tip down my throat (twice) so that she could test it for strep. Of course, I wouldn't tell her while we were waiting that I really needed it just to be from my sinuses draining. (And I would never share that on my blog either!) NOT ME!

So.... head on over to MckMama's blog to see what she, Prince Charming, and their MSC have NOT been up to this week.

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!