Plans for Today

I actually have accomplished already everything that I planned for myself for today! The only thing I wanted to get done today was.....sleeping in.

Every morning, I get up between 5:30 and 6:00am. (That will be much EARLIER when I start my clinical observations and student teaching.) Anyways, my goal for today was to sleep past 8am. I did that. I slept until 9am. Then, when I got up, I went to the living room. I laid on the couch and fell back to sleep. I didn't wake up until almost 11am.

Tony and Chasity left to go work at the church. I'm working on getting stuff together to meet with my Girl Scout co-leader in a couple of hours.

After my meeting, Tony, Chasity, and I have to go grocery shopping. Other than that, we are finished for today. Of course, the house could use some work, but there's always tomorrow! lol

Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
Isn't it wonderful to be able to sleep in on a Saturday!?? Just an hour or two extra REALLY FEELS GOOD!!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!