CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Plans for Today

I actually have accomplished already everything that I planned for myself for today! The only thing I wanted to get done today was.....sleeping in.

Every morning, I get up between 5:30 and 6:00am. (That will be much EARLIER when I start my clinical observations and student teaching.) Anyways, my goal for today was to sleep past 8am. I did that. I slept until 9am. Then, when I got up, I went to the living room. I laid on the couch and fell back to sleep. I didn't wake up until almost 11am.

Tony and Chasity left to go work at the church. I'm working on getting stuff together to meet with my Girl Scout co-leader in a couple of hours.

After my meeting, Tony, Chasity, and I have to go grocery shopping. Other than that, we are finished for today. Of course, the house could use some work, but there's always tomorrow! lol

Until next time........

1 Comments from my friends:

Joann said...

Isn't it wonderful to be able to sleep in on a Saturday!?? Just an hour or two extra REALLY FEELS GOOD!!