Who Are My Congressmen/Congresswomen?

So Monday night at Girl Scouts, the girls/parents decided we want to think about planning a trip to Washington, DC. I have only been through at about 80 mph, so I have never seen the Washington Monument or the White House or the Pentegon. I have never seen any of the historic sites....except the ones that can be seen from the Interstate blurred at 80 mph! (NOPE! I wasn't driving! I was trying to make out the blurs!)

So, I have heard that if we go when Congress is "in", or maybe other times too, that our Representatives can get us a Tour of places that aren't normally available! So... my question is....WHO ARE MY REPRESENTATIVES? I voted, but I don't know them. And.... I don't think the ones I voted for are in office anyways! lol

I know there has to be a site somewhere that tells me who my Representatives are. But.... I can't seem to find it.

If anyone knows, please share! Once we set a date (or approximate date), I need to contact him/her to see about getting a tour!

Thanks for any help you can give me in this matter!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money