On the 5th Day of Christmas...

...my true love gave to me...my 5 favorite foods to eat.

1. Peanut Butter Candy (fattening! We only make it this time of year!)
2. Mom's fudge (another Christmas favorite!)
3. Peanut Butter Pie (hmm....what's up with the pb today? lol)
4. RED VELVET CAKE!!!
5. Spice Cake (the way my Grandmother used to make it!)


Please join in! It's really fun! :)


NOTE: My Grandfather (Paul) is having surgery tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers. They found a tumor on his bladder and they are going to try to get it tomorrow. He's in his early 70's. We are praying that they find nothing when they go in....or at least get it all with one surgery. We know and believe in the Great Physician. So, we know everything is going to be fine!


Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money