CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Something I've Never Done

Ever tried something new? I know you have. If you are a blogger, you had to TRY it at some point, right?

So tonight, at 7pm, my husband (Tony), our daughter (Chasity), and I will be standing outside one of the local Bi-Lo stores ringing the bell for the Salvation Army.

I never knew how to sign-up. However my church signed-up for the entire day. Different people have an hour (some took 2-3 hours) and we go up there to ring the bell. I think it is going to be fun! If nothing else, it will be a different way to give to charity.

What kind of charity do you do? What new things have you tried recently?


Until next time........

1 Comments from my friends:

Phyllis said...

Wow...I never thought about that. I'm going to have to look into that in our area. I think that would be an awesome volunteer oppty. Thanks for sharing!