Something I've Never Done

Ever tried something new? I know you have. If you are a blogger, you had to TRY it at some point, right?

So tonight, at 7pm, my husband (Tony), our daughter (Chasity), and I will be standing outside one of the local Bi-Lo stores ringing the bell for the Salvation Army.

I never knew how to sign-up. However my church signed-up for the entire day. Different people have an hour (some took 2-3 hours) and we go up there to ring the bell. I think it is going to be fun! If nothing else, it will be a different way to give to charity.

What kind of charity do you do? What new things have you tried recently?


Until next time........

Comments

Phyllis said…
Wow...I never thought about that. I'm going to have to look into that in our area. I think that would be an awesome volunteer oppty. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money