I'm Ready

Last night, I went to the 3 hour orientation for Graduate Student Teachers. YES! It was REALLY 3 hours! First there were about 200+ people crammed in a room for about 125 people. Then they sent out the Lateral Entry Student Teachers and only those of us who have Cooperating Teachers were left in the room. There still were people sitting on the floor and standing up! TOO MANY PEOPLE!

After that session, in which I took lots of notes, we split up with our University Supervisors. Mine is a lady who grew up not far from where I live now. She knows about the area, so I don't have to worry about her getting lost on her way to me for observations and stuff.

However, after last night, I'm still scared, but I think I'm ready for this. I think I can do it! :) I'm excited about it!

As the Little Engine That Could said, "I think I can! I think I can!" I know I can! Let's do this!

Until next time........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

When All Is Said And Done