Tests, Girl Scouts, and Fun

So, let's start with fun! Tonight, Tony and I are going to eat at his neice's house tonight. We are going to play Wii or "Scene It"! I can't wait!

At the Girl Scout Powder Puff Derby today, Chasity won her Daisy Division. She came in like 6th overall! That was out of 30-40 girls!

I spent most of today at UNCC. I had to take the Praxis II test for English. I was really worried this morning. I was also really worried last night. I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for about 2 hours. Then I got up for a few minutes. I told Tony that I was scared, and I started crying. He told me that everything was going to be fine. I finally got to sleep around 1am!

This morning, he wished me luck and sent me on my way. I had to be there at 7:30am. I left home at 6:30am. I got up at 4:30am.

Now, I need a nap! lol


Until next time........

Comments

Good luck with your Student Teaching. I'm looking forward to starting a new semester, Spring Break and summer vacation...hurry June 12!! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

Saving Money

My Goodie Box!