Five Question Friday (on Saturday)

So yesterday, I joined The Blog Frog. So this morning, I was going through some of the recent posts on there. I found this cute little thing. It's called 5 Question Friday.

All you have to do is copy and paste the questions to your blog. Then you answer them. Then, you can go back and link up so others can see your answers.

This was started by Mama M. at My Little Life. So after you read my answers for the week, go check her out! :)

My Little Life


Now... on to Five Question Friday.


1. What are you most afraid of?

DOGS! I am afraid of all dogs. I was bitten by a dog (a chihuahua) when I was 8 or 9. So, I have been terrified of all dogs ever since.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?

When I use one, it's a flat iron. However, most of the time, I just use a round brush and a hair dryer when I do my hair! :)

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?

Both! Either! I have a bluetooth. My parents got it for me for Christmas. So, when I remember to charge it (you know, plug it into my computer) then I use it. However, a lot of the time, I'm still a phone to the ear girl. It's a hard habit to break.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?

Yes and No. Man! I really haven't been very decisive on any of the questions have I?

Anyways, my dresser and my bed match. My chest of drawers was purchased separately and by different people (ME!), but it is so close most people can't tell they aren't the same set.

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?

No! I believe in angels and demons. As a Christian, I don't believe in ghosts and spirits, but I do believe that there are angels and demons who are constantly in a battle for my eternal soul!


No.... jump over to Mama M. and see how everyone else answered these questions.

Until next time........

Comments

Joann said…
WOW!!! That last answer was DEEP!! At first I laughed a little, cause it sounded funny, then I read it again... AND IT'S TRUE!!! SCARY!!
Unknown said…
I'd be interested in hearing a detailed analysis on question five ;)
Joao said…
Hello, nice blog!

www.freetomar.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

I Keep Losing Days

Saving Money