Missing School

Well, from the looks of it, Chasity is going to miss school tomorrow. :( She has had perfect attendance since she started Kindergarten. However, right now she has a fever and is hurting everywhere. The doctor said that it's viral and there is no medicine. We have to just treat the symptoms. So, hopefully she'll be well enough to go to school for Thursday and Friday. Tony is going to stay home with her tomorrow. I'll have Thursday (if she isn't better). My mom said she'd find a way to take Friday if we need her.

Just pray that Chasity gets to feeling better!

Until next time........

Comments

Hi Leslie, visit my blog! It's intended for children 3-7 and their parents to have fun together. www.ameliaup2.blogspot.com
CarmenT said…
About the perfect attendence since kindergarden that is impressive. How old is she?
CarmenT said…
I just left a comment regarding how long your daughter has had perfect attendance (that's so cool). I'm posting again (feel free to delete this) because I'm not sure if I clicked on the box that gives you my e-mail address.

Take care. Hope your daughter is better soon. Bye for now.

Popular posts from this blog

Emotional Easter

My Strange Collection--But Not Strange to Me!

Saving Money